Health Benefits of using Terracotta/Clay Cookware:
- Clay is somewhat porous therefore heat and moisture circulate through the pot, unlike metal & enamel pots.
- Clay is Alkaline in nature, hence it interacts with the acidity in the food and neutralizes the pH balance. Thereby reducing the common stomach problems, that even youngsters in the grab of due to excessive consumption of Fast Foods.
- Clay pots add many essential nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and sulphur to food.
- Clay contains all the possible vitamins, even vitamin B12.
- Uses Less Oil, since clay has natural non-stick properties.
- Uniform Cooking, clay being a porous material, allows heat and moisture to circulate evenly through the pot during cooking.
- Retains Heat for a longer period. Thus keeping your food warm for a longer duration avoiding repetitive re-heating.
- The food cooked in Clay pots is much tastier.
How To USE:
- When you start using the product for the first time, fill the product with water or buttermilk for 1-2 days, which gives the product better strength & robustness.
- That water or buttermilk can be used in the meal (Zero wastage).
- After cleaning & washing, let it dry for sometime before putting on the stove for cooking.
How To Clean or Wash:
- Rinse the product for a few minutes in water, then clean it gently with sponge and lemon juice.
- Don’t use harsh detergents, since clay is porous and this might absorb the chemicals that will be hazardous to health.
- ‘Rakh’ or ‘Ash’ is the best cleansing agent for any Earthen cookware.
There are no reviews yet.