Health Benefits of using Terracotta/Clay Cookware:
- Clay is Alkaline in nature, hence it interacts with the acidity in the food and neutralizes the pH balance. Thereby reducing the common stomach problems, that even youngsters in the grab of due to excessive consumption of Fast Foods.
- Clay adds many essential nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and sulphur.
- Clay contains all the possible vitamins, even vitamin B12.
How To Clean or Wash:
- Rinse the product for a few minutes in water, then clean it gently with sponge and lemon juice.
- Don’t use harsh detergents, since clay is porous and this might absorb the chemicals that will be hazardous to health.
- ‘Rakh’ or ‘Ash’ is the best cleansing agent for any Earthen cookware.