How To USE:
- When you start using the product for the first time, fill the pan with water or buttermilk for 1-2 days, which gives the pan better strength & robustness.
- That water or buttermilk can be used in the meal (Zero wastage).
- After cleaning & washing, let it dry for sometime before putting on the stove for cooking.
How To Clean or Wash:
- Rinse the product for a few minutes in water, then clean it gently with sponge and lemon juice.
- Don’t use harsh detergents, since clay is porous and this might absorb the chemicals that will be hazardous to health.
- ‘Rakh’ or ‘Ash’ is the best cleansing agent for any Earthen cookware.
There are no reviews yet.