Health Benefits of using Terracotta/Clay Cookware:
- Clay vessels make the cooked food taste more delicious.
- Clay contains all the possible vitamins, even vitamin B12.
- Clay adds many essential nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and sulphur to food.
How To Clean or Wash:
- Rinse the product for a few minutes in water, then clean it gently with sponge and lemon juice.
- Don’t use harsh detergents, since clay is porous and this might absorb the chemicals that will be hazardous to health.
- ‘Rakh’ or ‘Ash’ is the best cleansing agent for any Earthen cookware.
- Thali(13 inches)
- 2 bowl(200 ml)
- Glass 250 ml
- Chatni Bowl 50ml
- One Spoon